DILLON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Deputies have charged a man with murder after a body was found in a vehicle in the Little Rock Community.
Dillon County deputies were called to Harllee’s Bridge Road on Jan 12 for a person was found dead in a vehicle. Initial findings determined the person in the vehicle did not die as a result of a wreck, according to the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office.
After further investigation, the death was determined to be a homicide. The deceased was identified as O’Darius La’Keith Page of Little Rock.
Nicholas Lampley, 29, of Little Rock, has been arrested and charged with murder in connection with the death.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Bob Evans recalls 4.2K pounds of pork sausage thought to be contaminated
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel celebrates 10 years with major renovations; these roads temporarily closed
- WATCH: Man hangs Nazi flag on tree across from North Carolina community
- Pandemic makes teacher shortages even worse
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House