PAMPLICO, SC (WBTW) — The Florence County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a 23-year-old Pamplico man after deputies say he robbed two people at gunpoint.
Kristopher Larod Fleming met with two people on Wednesday to discuss buying a firearm, according to authorities. During the meeting, deputies say he demanded property and money from the two at gunpoint.
Fleming also solicited the aid of a juvenile to flee the scene in a vehicle, according to the report.
He was arrested on Wednesday and charged with two counts of armed robbery, one count of possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime and one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
He was being held at the Florence County Detention Center without bond, as of Thursday morning.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- CCU’s Silas Kelly named to comeback player of the year watch list for 2020
- Gov. Cooper announces free COVID-19 vaccines will soon be available across NC
- Henderson named Co-SEC player of the week for the Gamecocks
- Conviction and jail sentence reinstated for former Penn State president previously found guilty of misdemeanor child endangerment
- DHEC announces 1,297 new cases; 13 deaths