FLORENCE COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A Florence County woman is accused of spitting in a deputy’s face during an arrest, according to the Florence County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said as they were searching a motel room on David H. McLeod Blvd. Friday, Jessica Danielle McGee, 34, of Timmonsville, breached the peace and while being placed under arrest, spit on the deputy’s face.
McGee was arrested and charged with breach of peace and assault on a police officer.
McGee is held in the Florence County Detention Center on a $6090 surety bond.
LATEST PEE DEE CRIME HEADLINES:
- WATCH: Man on meth smashes Florence County couple’s window with planter, deputies say
- Man charged with killing mother of 6 in deadly road rage shooting on I-95 appears in court
- 2019 Timmonsville murder suspect released from jail on bond
- Man on trial this week for 2017 murder in Mullins
- Police: Man attempted to rob Hartsville KFC at gunpoint