FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) — Florence Police Department is seeking assistance in identifying a subject wanted for questioning in reference to a theft of tools from a vehicle in 2019.
The vehicle was located in the parking garage of 555 E. Cheves Street, McLeod Medical Center, on June 5, 2019.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Florence Police Department at 843-665-3191.
- Nuclear testing: ‘Why do we need to start a new arms race?’
- South Carolina agents look for man who burned police car
- Police: Rape suspect, freed due to coronavirus, kills accuser
- Two charged after shooting in MUSC Marion Medical Center parking lot
- South Atlantic Conference, Coker University postpone fall sports until the spring