FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) — Florence Police Department is seeking assistance in identifying a subject wanted for questioning in reference to a theft of tools from a vehicle in 2019.
The vehicle was located in the parking garage of 555 E. Cheves Street, McLeod Medical Center, on June 5, 2019.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Florence Police Department at 843-665-3191.
- Myrtle Beach police: 2 asked victim for cigarette and then robbed him
- Endangered right whale found dead off Myrtle Beach coast
- 1 killed in shooting just outside Hartsville
- Child shocked by power line in Nashville while playing barefoot in rain
- Butter burger? Sonic rolls out sandwich slathered in dairy spread