MARION, SC (WBTW) – A woman is dead and a suspect arrested in a homicide investigation in Marion County.
According to Marion Police Chief Mike Bethea, David Melvin Graves was arrested Monday afternoon in connection to the incident. He’s been charged with murder and possession of a weapon during a crime of violence.
Deputy Marion County Coroner Jim Gray identified the woman as Wanda Jean Lewis Reaves, 38, of Mullins.
Police responded to Pat Mar Square in Mullins around 11 p.m. Sunday, Gray said. An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.
Mullins Police Chief Mike Bethea told News13 the incident was a stabbing.
Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- Pitt is it: No. 23 Panthers top reeling Clemson 27-17
- Multi-County chases ends when suspect crashes in Marion County
- Captured: Man accused of walking off work detail in Scotland County
- Video shows driver accused of attacking Oregon gas station clerk plow through bystanders
- Film crew voiced complaints before fatal on-set shooting