LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – Police in Lake City are investigating after a car and house were hit by gunfire Monday night.
According to Amy Pringle, with the Lake City Police Department, the shooting happened in the area of 317 Clover Street.
No injuries have been reported and officers are still investigating the scene.
On Saturday, a 31-year-old man was killed in a shooting on Rae Street in Lake City.
Also on September 21, a person was taken to the hospital after a shooting at a residence on Peachtree Street in Lake City.
On September 26, News13 reported that an 18-year-old was charged with two counts of attempted murder in connection to a shooting on Wilson Street in Lake City.
In October, police asked the public for information after responding to a home on Parker Street in Lake City and finding a person shot in the leg.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges, judge rules
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Man wanted for two South Carolina murders arrested in Maryland
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport