An infant has died after being left in a hot car in Florence County.
According to the Florence County Sheriff's Office, a 7-month-old died after being left in a hot car on Thursday and the child's father has been arrested.
WBTW News13 has reached out the Florence County Coroner's Office for more information.
We will provide updates as we receive them.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: US congratulates Maldives, notes opposition win
- At UN, unrepentant Trump set to rattle foes, friends alike
- The Latest: Lions lead Patriots 10-0 early in 2nd quarter
- Florence the week after: Thousands brace for more flooding