JOHNSONVILLE, SC (WBTW) – A Johnsonville man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct of a minor.
Rakeim Marquialle Palmer was arrested by investigators on November 14, according to Major Michael Nunn, with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office. He is charged with one count of criminal sexual conduct with a minor (second degree, victim under the age of 16).
Investigators allege that between September 1 and Sept. 7, 2019, Palmer “engaged in the sexual battery of a minor under the age of 16” in Johnsonville.
Palmer is being held at the Florence County Detention Center without bond.
- Reducing flooding in the yard and neighborhood
- Bath & Body Works having huge sale Saturday that’s bigger, better than Candle Day
- Traffic Alert: Roadway blocked at 17 Bypass and SC 544
- Testimony: Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney was sexually assaulted before her murder
- Periods of heavy rain Saturday morning but sunshine returns by Sunday