JOHNSONVILLE, SC (WBTW) – A Johnsonville man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct of a minor.
Rakeim Marquialle Palmer was arrested by investigators on November 14, according to Major Michael Nunn, with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office. He is charged with one count of criminal sexual conduct with a minor (second degree, victim under the age of 16).
Investigators allege that between September 1 and Sept. 7, 2019, Palmer “engaged in the sexual battery of a minor under the age of 16” in Johnsonville.
Palmer is being held at the Florence County Detention Center without bond.
- Planning a vacation to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg? What you need to know about wearing a mask
- Police: Timmonsville man attempted to flee traffic stop, found with heroin, meth, marijuana, $2,000
- Newsfeed Now: Recovery search for Naya Rivera; Grammar queen
- Florence deputies need help locating missing woman
- Religious leaders host free COVID-19 testing statewide