JOHNSONVILLE, SC (WBTW) – A Johnsonville man has been charged with criminal sexual conduct of a minor.
Rakeim Marquialle Palmer was arrested by investigators on November 14, according to Major Michael Nunn, with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office. He is charged with one count of criminal sexual conduct with a minor (second degree, victim under the age of 16).
Investigators allege that between September 1 and Sept. 7, 2019, Palmer “engaged in the sexual battery of a minor under the age of 16” in Johnsonville.
Palmer is being held at the Florence County Detention Center without bond.
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds
- No. 1 Clemson wakes up late to beat Syracuse 47-21
- A rainy start to our Sunday
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop So. Carolina, 52-24
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus