JOHNSONVILLE, SC (WBTW) — A Johnsonville man is charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor between the age of 11 and 14.
SC Leo Stone, 30, of Johnsonville, was arrested Wednesday by Florence County Sheriff’s Office investigators.
Investigators said Stone allegedly committed sexual battery on a minor around September 2019.
Stone was denied bond and remains at the Florence County Detention Center, deputies said. No other information was made available.
- Protesters march in NC, leave casket full of dirt at police station
- Breonna Taylor decision: What is wanton endangerment?
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Funeral service for community activist Bennie Swans to be held Friday
- Watch Live: 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests