JOHNSONVILLE, SC (WBTW) — A Johnsonville man is charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor between the age of 11 and 14.
SC Leo Stone, 30, of Johnsonville, was arrested Wednesday by Florence County Sheriff’s Office investigators.
Investigators said Stone allegedly committed sexual battery on a minor around September 2019.
Stone was denied bond and remains at the Florence County Detention Center, deputies said. No other information was made available.
- Grand Strand Health now accepting vaccine appointments for people 70 or older
- Coroner identifies 2 dead after weekend shootings in Marlboro County
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Conway lawyer charged with first-degree domestic violence
- Brother-sister duo open liquid nitrogen ice cream shop with a twist in Myrtle Beach