LAKE CITY, S.C. (WBTW) — A Kingstree man was charged in a shooting that happened on Rae Street in Lake City April 4.
Erick Raquim McCrea Jr., 22, of Kingstree, allegedly shot a victim with a handgun following a physical altercation, Florence County Sheriff’s Office Investigators said.
The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment.
McCrea Jr. was arrested April 16 and is being held in the Florence County Detention Center. He’s charged with attempted murder and possessing a weapon during a violent crime.
The Lake City Police Department confirms to News13 that this is the same man who was charged with two counts of attempted murder following a shooting in October 2017. It happened on Salters Street.
During the 2017 incident, the Florence County Sheriff’s Office told News13 that then-19-year-old McCrea shot two people while he was in a car.
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad
- Troopers search for suspect vehicle in Darlington County hit-and-run
- Lawsuit filed against 2 local bars, Myrtle Beach man charged with DUI
- DHEC: Horry County sees 82 new COVID-19 cases; county-by-county breakdown
- Judge says Breonna Taylor grand juror can speak about case