MARION, S.C. (WBTW) — A Dillon man was arrested after police say he fired multiple shots into 3 occupied apartments on Rosewood Dr. in Marion Saturday.
Johnny Lee McCollough, 30, of Dillon, was arrested by police who were in the area at the time of the incident after a short pursuit on foot, Marion Police Chief Tony Flowers said.
One other man was involved in the incident but has not been identified.
McCollough is charged with three counts of pointing and presenting a firearm at a person, three counts of discharging a firearm into a dwelling, discharging a firearm within city limits, possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime, unlawful carrying of a firearm, and violation of curfew in emergency area.
No one in any of the apartments was injured, police said. McCollough was taken to the Marion County Jail.
- Gov. McMaster calls on South Carolinians to help in massive tree-planting project for Earth Day
- Dream Team: Olympic shot put hopeful coached by wife
- North Carolina teacher among 2 dead after Mexican drug cartel ‘shootout,’ sheriff says
- Sunshine to finish the work week followed by rain this weekend
- Can my employer legally ask if I received the COVID-19 vaccine?