FLORENCE COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A man charged in a 2019 murder in Florence County was released from jail on bond Tuesday, according to booking records.
Justin Ray Brewer, who was 21 at the time, was charged in connection with the murder of Raleigh Jett in April 2019 on Sandpit Road in Quinby.
He was released from the Florence COunty Detention Center Tuesday afternoon on a $50,000 bond.
According to investigators, Brewer allegedly shot Jett at his home. Jett died from his injuries.
- ‘Tragic’: South Carolina nursing homes have highest COVID death rate in country, AARP says
- Election commission: Memphis poll worker fired after asking voter to turn ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirt inside-out
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Horry County mask mandate faces renewal vote on Tuesday
- Rush Limbaugh tells listeners he’s facing ‘death sentence’ from cancer fight