DILLON, S.C. (WBTW) — A man was charged with attempted murder after three people were shot in Dillon Friday, according to Dillon Police Chief David Lane.
The shooting happened Friday afternoon at East Dargan Street and Hwy 57, Lane said.
Rakeem Maurice Davis was arrested Tuesday afternoon and charged with three counts of attempted murder, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
There is no word on the extent of anyone injured. No other information is available at this time.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- UPDATE: ‘Armed and dangerous’ man charged with murder in Conway shooting
- Police: 2 dead, 14 wounded at party in Rochester, New York
- NC car dealer accused of molesting minor at Darlington Raceway in 2016 pleads guilty to lesser charge
- Time running out for Sidney Moorer to come forward with information on Heather Elvis’ whereabouts
- Myrtle Beach man facing 26 charges connected to sexual exploitation of minors