TIMMONSVILLE AREA, SC (WBTW) – A man is recovering Saturday after being shot by his brother in the shoulder at a nightclub.
Authorities with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office responded to the corner of Honda Way and Highway 76 around 3 a.m. Saturday, according to Chief Deputy Glenn Kirby.
That’s where deputies found the man shot in the shoulder following an argument with his brother. He was taken to a nearby hospital and is expected to be okay.
The brother hasn’t been arrested yet, but deputies plan on serving warrants soon.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Police use developing technology to identify Potomac River Rapist
- Body of missing kayaker found near the Peachtree Landing
- Ambassador ousted by Trump testifies at impeachment hearing
- Horry County Schools releases PSA on school threats
- Conway police search for armed robbery suspect near Church Street