TIMMONSVILLE AREA, SC (WBTW) – A man is recovering Saturday after being shot by his brother in the shoulder at a nightclub.
Authorities with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office responded to the corner of Honda Way and Highway 76 around 3 a.m. Saturday, according to Chief Deputy Glenn Kirby.
That’s where deputies found the man shot in the shoulder following an argument with his brother. He was taken to a nearby hospital and is expected to be okay.
The brother hasn’t been arrested yet, but deputies plan on serving warrants soon.
Count on News13 for updates.
- A slow warm up starts today
- One arrested after shooting incident, hostage situation in Darlington County
- Myrtle Beach tourism industry faces challenges advertising to tourists during pandemic
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown