TIMMONSVILLE AREA, SC (WBTW) – A man is recovering Saturday after being shot by his brother in the shoulder at a nightclub.
Authorities with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office responded to the corner of Honda Way and Highway 76 around 3 a.m. Saturday, according to Chief Deputy Glenn Kirby.
That’s where deputies found the man shot in the shoulder following an argument with his brother. He was taken to a nearby hospital and is expected to be okay.
The brother hasn’t been arrested yet, but deputies plan on serving warrants soon.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Flooding closes 14 boat landings in Horry County
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 2, 2020
- Police: Gun shop owner shoots, kills looter in Philadelphia
- Fire chief of North Carolina VFD steps down following social media comment
- Heat and humidity returns