UPDATE: Florence County Sheriff’s Office deputies apprehended Beasley on Thursday afternoon. No further information is available at this point.
TIMMONSVILLE, S.C. (WBTW) — The manhunt continues in Florence County for a suspect wanted across multiple counties.
The manhunt is in the area of Deerfield Road and Ham Road, according to Chief Deputy Glen Kirby with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office.
Kirby said Timothy Wayne Beasley, Jr., is wanted out of Darlington and Florence counties on numerous warrants.
When deputies drove into the yard, they say Beasley jumped a fence and ran into the woods. A SLED helicopter is providing support to local law enforcement, according to Tommy Crosby with SLED.
Beasley was previously arrested in 2019 for stealing packages from porches in Florence County.
No other information is available at this time. News13 has a crew heading to the scene. Count on us for updates.
- Horry County looks to update comprehensive plan for maintaining its beaches
- Denver mayor tells public to stay home, then flies to see his family
- Health officials report close to 4,000 COVID-19 cases among students, staff at SC schools
- Police: Man forced his way into Myrtle Beach hotel, kidnapped 2 people
- Police: Man charged after reportedly taking family from hotel at gunpoint