HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — Horry County police arrested a 20-year-old Marion man on Wednesday who attempted to kill someone, according to police records.
Diamantae Karon Currie has been charged with armed robbery, pointing and presenting a firearm at a person, attempted murder, kidnapping and the possession of a weapon during a violent crime. No bail had been set for any of the charges, as of Thursday afternoon.
Police responded at 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 25 to a home on Dilmar Drive near Conway for a shooting call, according to an incident report. There, two people talked to police about how they were inside a home when they heard what they thought were gunshots. They were not able to provide a description of the suspects.
One witness told police he saw two males wrestling with the victim in the front room of the house, according to the report. The victim was transported to the hospital. The extent of their injuries were not specified in the report.
No further information was available, as of Thursday afternoon.
Count on News13 for updates.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- Gov. Cooper increases NC National Guard troops to 300 for inauguration at US Capitol
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons
- DHEC announces 1,845 new COVID-19 cases; number low due to system issue
- Gov. McMaster asks hospitals to reduce elective surgeries to speed up vaccine process
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive