MARION, S.C. (WBTW) — Marion police seized drugs that look like Sweet Tarts candy Sunday night, according to the Marion Police Department’s Facebook page.
Police said 205 ecstasy pills, cocaine base, and marijuana were removed from the streets of Marion.
In a statement on Facebook, police said “it takes a village to also protect our children.”
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- 26 charged for participation in drug ring based out of Myrtle Beach area, police say
- 2 men recently accused of dealing drugs arrested in connection with McColl shooting; 3rd suspect still wanted
- One man charged in connection to Saturday shooting in Conway
- One shot while driving in car in Dillon County
- Myrtle Beach man sentenced to 12 years in prison for dealing heroin