DILLON, SC (WBTW) – One person died in an apparent robbery at a Dillon County grocery store Thursday night.
Multiple agencies, including SLED, responded to the incident at JW Bailey’s Grocery on 301.
Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley told News13 his office wa called to the scene, but is waiting to release any other information.
Cpt. Cliff Arnette, with the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office, said the incident was believed to be a robbery and there was an injury related to it. No arrests have been made.
No other information has been released.
News13 has reached out to multiple law enforcement agencies for more details.
Count on us for updates as we work to learn more.
- North Myrtle Beach non-emergency phone lines down
- ‘Congratulations and enjoy this special time together’: Surfside Beach Police Dept. family grows by 2
- Migrant mother says border agents endangered her life while giving birth
- AMBER Alert issued for abducted 2-year-old boy from NC
- Logan’s Roadhouse locations in Carolinas to stay open as others across nation close