DILLON, SC (WBTW) – One person died in an apparent robbery at a Dillon County grocery store Thursday night.
Multiple agencies, including SLED, responded to the incident at JW Bailey’s Grocery on 301.
Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley told News13 his office wa called to the scene, but is waiting to release any other information.
Cpt. Cliff Arnette, with the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office, said the incident was believed to be a robbery and there was an injury related to it. No arrests have been made.
No other information has been released.
News13 has reached out to multiple law enforcement agencies for more details.
Count on us for updates as we work to learn more.
- Drivers asked to avoid Hwy 9 in Longs after multi-vehicle crash
- LIVE: White House Christmas Tree arrival kicks off holiday traditions in DC
- NC driver dies in I-85 crash after being ejected from car, hit by tractor-trailer
- Multimillion-dollar amusement park breaks ground in Myrtle Beach, expected to bring 70 to 100 jobs
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief