TIMMONSVILLE, S.C. (WBTW) — A murder suspect accused in a 2019 shooting at a Timmonsville club was released Tuesday on bond.
Travis Butler, 34, of Lynchburg, was released around 3:00 p.m. Tuesday on $75,000 bond after spending less than 100 days in jail after being arrested, according to Florence County Detention Center booking records.
One person died after a shooting at Mike’s Warehouse, located on East Smith Street in Timmonsville, in February 2019.
Florence County Coroner Keith von Lutcken identified the victim as Anastasia Linette Lowery, 30, of Effingham.
Butler was arrested on Feb. 4 by the U.S. Marshall’s Task Force and charged with murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- ‘He always had us’: Horry County police officers remember Officer Melton ‘Fox’ Gore at public visitation
- (19) Missouri shoots well, takes down South Carolina, 81-70
- CPD: Suspect wanted for string of crimes injured in officer-involved shooting