DARLINGTON, S.C. (WBTW) — A Myrtle Beach man was arrested Monday afternoon by the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office following an investigation into multiple burglaries.
Deputies say the burglaries took place in the E. McIver Rd. area on April 1.
Brantley Benjamin Corbin, 42, of Myrtle Beach, allegedly burglarized to residences on Arin St. and Sally Cir., stealing various items, including jewelry, deputies said. Corbin is charged with burglary, first degree, burglary, second degree, and two counts of petit larceny.
“When investigators located the defendant, he was in possession of various items stolen from victims,” Sheriff Tony Chavis said.
Corbin is in custody at the W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center on a $30,000 bond. The incident remains under investigation and additional charges are likely.
- Another rainy day on deck
- City of Conway crews close roads due to flooding
- Pentagon puts military police on alert to go to Minneapolis
- Police in Charlotte declare George Floyd protest an ‘unlawful assembly’; looting reported, councilman arrested
- Bicyclist killed in Florence County crash