MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — A 38-year-old Myrtle Beach man has been charged with murder in the deaths of two people who were shot dead in a their home in what has been called one of the most violent crime scenes a coroner has ever worked.
Isaac Kareem Hemingway has been charged for the Jan. 13 deaths of Maisha Burch and Andrew Legette, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. The two were shot dead on Jan. 13 in their Centenary home.
He will be arraigned at 1 p.m. Thursday.
Authorities have not released more information about the crime.
Count on News13 for updates.
- SC teacher advocacy group wants teachers prioritized in next COVID-19 vaccine phase
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Devante Jones leads the way as the CCU men take down Troy, 90-81
- Solicitor talks about uniqueness of charge against couple accused of public sex acts in Myrtle Beach