UPDATE: Deputies have arrested a man in connection with this morning’s shooting, deputies say.
Tyraze Eaddy has been arrested, according to Chief Deputy Glen Kirby with the FCSO. He is the alleged shooter, Kirby said.
Booking records show two count of attempted murder and a weapons charge.
Kirby said that he was located at an apartment on Autumn Lane after special operations units with the FCSO tracked him all day. The agency used a helicopter to aid in the search.
Count on News13 for updates.
FLORENCE AREA, SC (WBTW) – There has been a shooting Sunday morning along West Lucas Street in the Florence area, deputies say.
Florence County deputies responded to the incident mid-morning Sunday, according to Chief Deputy Glen Kirby with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office. Sheriff Billy Barnes said a shooter in the parking lot of the Thunderbird Inn shot someone who was in a car on a roadway. The hotel is near the I-95 interchange.
Chief Kirby said one person has been shot and has been taken to an area hospital. Their injuries are not expected to be life-threatening, he added.
The Florence County Sheriff’s Office’s Special Response Team is currently working to locate and apprehend the suspects involved in the incident.
Chief Kirby added that law enforcement was not involved in the shooting.
Count on us for updates.
- Francis Marion begins youth baseball camp this week
- Loris man wanted for killing 4-year-old in Galivants Ferry taken into custody in North Carolina
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- Former SCDC nurse charged with smuggling meth, marijuana into prison
- Families of 2 victims in deadly Conway bank robbery sue bank, security companies