MARION, SC (WBTW) — One person was injured in a shooting in Marion Wednesday evening.
Marion Police Chief Tony Flowers said the shooting happened near the 200 block of McMillan Street between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
The victim is about 20 or 21 years old and is not cooperating with law enforcement, Flowers said. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
No arrests have been made and no information about a suspect is available.
The incident is still under investigation. Count on News13 for updates.
- Florence School District 5 Chairman, Christopher Marsh, resigns
- North Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- Tennessee bill would give immunity to drivers who unintentionally hit someone blocking roadway
- COVID-19’s lasting impact on dementia patients, jump in patient deaths during pandemic
- When will children be able to get COVID-19 vaccines?