DILLON, SC (WBTW) – The person found dead behind a home in Dillon has been identified.
Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley identified the person as Brandon Lamar Brown, 27, of Dillon. Brown’s body was set to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center for an autopsy Wednesday.
Grimsley also told News13 Brown’s death is considered to be suspicious at this time.
At about 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, police were called to the scene where a body was found behind a home on South 9th Avenue. The Dillon Police Department and the SC Law Enforcement Division (SLED) are investigating.
Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Gambino crime family’s elder Gotti, Peter, dies in North Carolina prison
- UNCP mobile clinic takes vaccines on the road, gives students frontline experience
- SCHSL and SCISA basketball playoff scores, February 25
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines