MARION COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — The final suspect wanted in connection with a shooting in Marion Aug. 1 that left five people injured was arrested Tuesday, according to Capt. Robert Christopher Smith with the Marion Police Department.
Zyrei Pre’mere Platt, 19, of Mullins was arrested Tuesday, Smith said.
Five suspects in total were wanted in connection with the shooting.
Previously, Tameisha Cierra Lasane, 18, of Mullins, Derrian Domanek Platt, 33, of Mullins, Kyrei Janeai Platt, 23, of Mullins, and Quanisa Michelle Owens were all taken into custody.
None of the victims sustained life-threatening injuries.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- 3 arrested in Myrtle Beach shooting that injured one; bond denied
- Mullins man accused of sexually assaulting child over several years
- Deputies investigate armed robbery, shooting in Florence
- Conway man arrested in Friday armed robbery
- 17-year-old charged with attempted murder for strangling mother, leaving her face down in South Carolina hotel room