LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – A New York man was placed into custody after violating a quarantine order in Lake City, according to Lake City Police Chief Kipp Coker.
Chief Coker says the man was placed in custody on Monday after he allegedly violated Governor McMaster’s order regarding self-quarantine from areas marked as “hot-spots” for the coronavirus. He was taken into custody after allegedly being seen walking around town.
- Mullins man sentenced to more than 6 years for possessing firearm as felon
- McMaster blames Biden for border crisis, signs order to block migrant children from being brought to South Carolina
- DHEC: 453 new, confirmed COVID-19 cases in South Carolina
- Man stabbed after possible argument at Lumberton hotel
- ⚾ WANTED: MLB Food Tester – Get paid $500 to eat hot dogs and watch baseball🌭