LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – A New York man was placed into custody after violating a quarantine order in Lake City, according to Lake City Police Chief Kipp Coker.
Chief Coker says the man was placed in custody on Monday after he allegedly violated Governor McMaster’s order regarding self-quarantine from areas marked as “hot-spots” for the coronavirus. He was taken into custody after allegedly being seen walking around town.
- Lawmaker on Trump deeming churches essential: ‘It’s not safe to be in groups of that size’
- Q&A: Hear from candidates for next sheriff of Florence County
- Horry Co. man charged after reports of alleged sexual assault of 15-year-old
- Obama on George Floyd death: ‘This shouldn’t be “normal”‘
- Deputies make multiple arrests in extensive SC child pornography investigation