FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) — A 30-year-old man is dead and his wife has been arrested following a shooting Wednesday night in Florence.
Jonathan Jay Heiden, of Florence, was shot at about 10 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Warley Street, according to information from Keith von Lutcken, the Florence County coroner. Heiden was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
His body will be autopsied at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Taylor Bryson Heiden was taken into custody at the scene and has been charged with murder, according to information from the City of Florence Police Department.
She is being held at the Florence County Detention Center.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- Sidney Moorer asks state supreme court to overturn obstruction of justice conviction
- FBI searching for ‘Too Tall Bandit’ accused of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN since 2009
- Lawsuit claims student sickened by mold at St. James Elementary School
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud