UPDATE: Florence County Coroner Keith von Lutcken has identified the victim of Saturday night’s shooting on Oakland Avenue in Florence.
Frederick Eugene Law, 49, of Florence was fatally shot, von Kutcken says.
An autopsy will be performed Monday at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
Florence police continue to investigate the shooting.
Count on News13 for updates.
9:35 PM UPDATE: Florence County Coroner Keith von Lutcken tells News13 the victim of the shooting died after being taken to a nearby hospital.
FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – One person is hurt after a shooting Saturday in Florence.
Florence police responded to the 1100 block of Oakland Avenue around 6:05 Saturday evening, according to a press release.
That’s where officers found a victim with injuries. They were transported to an area hospital. No word on their condition.
The shooting is still under investigation.
Count on News13 as we learn more.
- UPDATE: Myrtle Beach Harley Davidson drops out of bike rally, others still undecided
- Target to limit number of customers in stores starting Saturday as outbreak continues
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey launches fund for healthcare workers in SC and NC
- NC reports 2,093 coronavirus cases, 19 deaths
- A beautiful weekend ahead