CENTENARY COMMUNITY, SC (WBTW) – Two people were found shot dead in their home in Marion County, the coroner’s office says.
Someone went to the home on Taft Watson Road in the Centenary community and found the two people dead on Monday morning, according to Marion County Coroner Jerry Richardson.
Sheriff Wallace was able to clarify the deaths were the result of a shooting.
The bodies are being sent to MUSC.
SLED and the Marion County Sheriff’s Office are investigating.
Count on News13 for updates.
CENTENARY COMMUNITY, SC (WBTW) – Crime scene investigators with the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) have been called to an incident in Marion County, according to Marion County Sheriff Brian Wallace.
Sheriff Wallace told News13 the sheriff’s office is actively investigating an incident in the Centenary community and are waiting for SLED to arrive.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- Police: Gun shop owner shoots, kills looter in Philadelphia
- Fire chief of North Carolina VFD steps down following social media comment
- Heat and humidity returns
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- Woman pulled from car by police says she feared for her life