FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – The suspect in a deadly shooting a Florence County mobile home park has been denied bond.
Bond was denied for Kahlil Shyheim Williams, 17, over the weekend, according to the Florence County Detention Center.
News13 previously reported that authorities responded to the Country Squire Mobile Home Park in Florence Friday night for a shooting,
Chief Deputy Glen Kirby, with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office, told News13 Williams shot his mother’s boyfriend Friday. Williams was arrested on one charge of murder.
The Florence County Coroner’s Office identified the victim in the shooting as Antonio Bacote, 44.
An autopsy will be performed Monday at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
An investigation into the shooting is ongoing.
- 9th Circuit ends California ban on high-capacity magazines
- Firefighters: Playground equipment can reach dangerous temperatures, cause 2nd-degree burns in seconds
- Governor McMaster talks PPE, school reopening during visit to Johnsonville Middle School
- Coastal Carolina football to face Kansas on September 12, Jayhawks will come to Conway in 2021
- Entire Nevada neighborhood changes porch lights to blue to support law enforcement