TIMMONSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – A trial is underway for a man charged in connection with the death of an 88-year-old woman.
Diante Rogers is currently on trial for charges including murder and carjacking, according to 12th Circuit Solicitor Ed Clements.
Investigators said Katherine Wilson, 88, was shot while Rogers and other allegedly tried to steal her car in Timmonsville in 2017. Rogers later died.
Investigators allege that Rogers is Wilson’s killer.
Two other men and a teenager were also charged.
Count on News13 for updates.
- More “non-essential” businesses close
- Allstate Insurance giving partial refunds of premiums for April and May
- Conway city leaders take precautions in the fight against the coronavirus
- SC DEW says quarantine does not qualify for unemployment
- Survey: People working from home are neglecting personal hygiene