FLORENCE COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Two men were arrested and charged Friday with attempted murder after deputies said they fired shots into an occupied car.
According to deputies, Deigejuan Dewayne Dorsey, 18, of Florence, and Keldecious Terry McDonald, Jr., 20, of Florence, fired multiple rounds into a vehicle that had two people in it around 1 a.m. Friday on Howe Springs Road near Greenwood School.
Neither person in the car was injured.
Dorsey and McDonald are both charged with two counts of attempted murder, one count of discharging a firearm into a vehicle, and one count of possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
Both men are held in the Florence County Detention Center without bond.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES:
- Murrells Inlet chiropractor accused of sexually assaulting patient on exam table
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach Skywheel ride and in community pool to make porn videos
- Letecia Stauch found competent to stand trial for murder of stepson, Gannon
- 1 injured in Myrtle Beach shooting
- North Carolina man’s body found in trunk of car during traffic stop, 4 arrested