FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A woman accused of leaving a baby locked in a hot car in Florence is due in court this week.
Deputies say the 16-month-old baby girl was in the car for at least 10 minutes.
Count on News13 to keep you updated.
- Warmer today with better rain chances
- New Horry County ‘alternative school’ design approved, costs $5 million more than expected
- North Myrtle Beach passes oceanfront parking changes
- Loris & Socastee name new high school football coaches
- UNC squanders double-digit lead in 6th straight loss, 77-76, at Notre Dame