DILLON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — The Dillon County Sheriff’s Office has arrested and charged a woman in connection with a shooting Thursday that sent one person to the hospital.
Authorities have charged 53-year-old Becky Warriax Williamson, of Red Springs, North Carolina for her role in the alleged shooting, according to a press release from the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office.
The shooting occured in the Mt. Calvary community in Dillon County. One person was injured.
Williamson has been charged with domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature, along with assault and battery of a high and aggressive nature.
She was arrested in Robeson County and extradited to Dillon County. She was in custody at the Dillon County Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing, as of Monday evening.
LATEST CRIME HEADLINES
- Sidney Moorer asks state supreme court to overturn obstruction of justice conviction
- FBI searching for ‘Too Tall Bandit’ accused of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN since 2009
- Lawsuit: Student sickened by mold at St. James Elementary School
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud