MARION, SC (WBTW) – A jury Thursday in Marion County found Olivia Francois Smith not guilty of murder in connection to the death of Daniel Orlik in February of 2018, according to 12th Circuit Solicitor Ed Clements.
Clements says the jury deliberated for about two hours before delivering the verdict.
Marion County Sheriff Brian Wallace says the “domestic stabbing” happened near US-501 in Marion. Orlik was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.
- North Myrtle Beach Police searching for SUV involved in a hit and run
- SCDOT proposes changes to three busy intersections in Garden City
- Armed robbery at Darlington convenience store
- CCU Men’s Basketball Defeats Middle Tennessee
- Robber with sticky fingers breaks into car in Sticky Fingers parking lot