MARION, SC (WBTW) – A jury Thursday in Marion County found Olivia Francois Smith not guilty of murder in connection to the death of Daniel Orlik in February of 2018, according to 12th Circuit Solicitor Ed Clements.
Clements says the jury deliberated for about two hours before delivering the verdict.
Marion County Sheriff Brian Wallace says the “domestic stabbing” happened near US-501 in Marion. Orlik was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.
- Defending state champs, Trinity-Byrnes back to work this week
- Memorial services held for Floyd Saturday in NC
- Scattered storms for your Sunday
- Virginia city removes 176-year-old slave auction block
- Scattered storms to finish the weekend