SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC (WSPA/WBTW) – Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office officials said 53 suspects were arrested during their “Operation Accountability” drug round-up that started Tuesday.
According to a sheriff’s office news release, investigators signed warrants on 116 people and, as of noon Wednesday, 53 people had been arrested.
Sheriff’s office officials said there were 55 methamphetamine cases, 30 marijuana cases, 28 heroin cases, 16 pill cases, 13 cocaine cases, 8 crack cases, 4 weapons cases and one case each for mushrooms, driving under suspension and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies are still searching for 63 individuals charged as a part of this operation.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call 911, the sheriff’s office’s warrant division at 864-596-2189 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
- Businesses near The Murrells Inlet Marshwalk struggle to say open
- ‘It’s a crucial time’: Coronavirus lockdown strands Myrtle Beach family in Colombia while adopting child
- Georgetown police search for man considered to be armed and dangerous
- College Board offering free virtual AP Exam prep; exams to be taken online in May
- Reports: Country artist John Prine dead at 73 after battle with COVID-19