PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas Park police say a suspect is at large after a machete attack that left a man in critical condition.
According to police, a man attacked another man with the machete during a physical altercation in the 10100 block of 66th Street around 11 p.m. Sunday.
The victim suffered serious injuries and was taken to a hospital where they remain in critical condition.
Investigators believe this was an isolated incident and that the two men know each other.
Police said the suspect remains at large, but no description of the man was given.
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges, judge rules
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Man wanted for two South Carolina murders arrested in Maryland
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport