JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (WTAJ/WBTW) — Charges have been filed against a Johnstown, Pennsylvania man for allegedly abusing a 7-month-old child.
Johnstown police say David Jones, 21, hit the child and dumped hot sauce in it’s mouth.
Jones allegedly sat on the child and pushed down on her with a bassinet frame, according to police.
Police say the mother tried to stop Jones, but he grabbed her by the neck, choked her, and threw her against the wall.
The woman fled to a neighbor’s house to call 911. The baby was taken to Conemaugh Memorial for evaluation.
Jones is facing charges of aggravated assault on persons under 6, strangulation, simple assault, and harassment.
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics
- Suspended SC sheriff allegedly provided alcohol to underage person in Horry County, possessed controlled substances
- Rain expected the next several days, Watching colder air move in towards the end of the week
- Judge denies bond for suspect in deadly Waccamaw Bingo Hall shooting
- Changes to school bus routes in Socastee area due to flooding; Conway road closed