OCALA, FL (CNN/WBTW) – Florida police say a mother told her four kids to take off their seatbelts right before crashing their minivan into a tree.
Ocala police say Calicia Williams crashed on purpose.
They say she told them her husband put a hex on her that caused the crash.
Witnesses also told police she was saying the devil can’t hurt them, and only Jesus can cure them.
All five people in the van were taken to area hospitals.
The four children range in age from seven to 13 years old. They area all in stable condition.
Williams has been arrested and charged with four counts of attempted murder.
- After worst travel year on record, national hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Pee Dee pharmacies waiting on vaccine doses
- Woman accused of killing husband in Florence released from jail on bond
- Chase for the Championship | Virginia sends strong message to ACC
- Florence police search for missing man last heard from a month ago