FAIRMONT, NC (WBTW) – Robeson County deputies say a sex offender is wanted for failing to report a new address and other warrants.
Michael D. Oxendine, 34, of Fairmont, is wanted by deputies on charges of failure to report new address-sex offender, breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering, according to the Robeson Co. Sheriff’s Office.
Oxendine is also wanted on outstanding failure to appear warrants on charges of:
- sex offender at/near child premises
- first degree kidnapping
- battery of an unborn child
- common law robbery
- breaking and entering of a motor vehicle
- misdemeanor larceny
- larceny after breaking and entering
- first degree burglary
- possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- communicating threats
Anyone with information about Oxendine’s location is asked to contact the RCSO at 910-671-3170 or 910-671-3100.
Count on News13 for updates.
- South Carolina pastor accused of child sex crimes
- Tracking the Tropics: Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season drawing to a close
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- Deputies arrest off-duty Georgetown County Detention Center employee
- Players for No. 1 South Carolina women sit during anthem