LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) — Deputies with the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Community Impact Team conducted a traffic stop leading to the arrest of a Shannon man on Saturday.
According to the report, Darrell Dennard, 40, of Shannon was charge with two counts of trafficking cocaine, possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, maintaining a vehicle for a controlled substance, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in Lumberton.
Dennard was placed in the custody of the Robeson County Detention Center with a $300,000 secured bond, according to the report.
Anyone with additional information or any information regarding weapons violations and drug activity in Robeson County is asked to call the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Drug Enforcement Division at (910) 671-3191.
Count on New13 for updates.
- Florence police search for subjects after attempted robbery at Walmart
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.
- Getting beaten online trying to buy a PS5 or new Xbox? You may be losing to a bot
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- Police: Man allegedly sexually assaulted Surfside Beach woman he met on dating app