LUMBERTON, NC (WBTW) — Deputies with the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Community Impact Team conducted a traffic stop leading to the arrest of a Shannon man on Saturday.
According to the report, Darrell Dennard, 40, of Shannon was charge with two counts of trafficking cocaine, possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, maintaining a vehicle for a controlled substance, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in Lumberton.
Dennard was placed in the custody of the Robeson County Detention Center with a $300,000 secured bond, according to the report.
Anyone with additional information or any information regarding weapons violations and drug activity in Robeson County is asked to call the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Drug Enforcement Division at (910) 671-3191.
Count on New13 for updates.
- Georgia woman celebrates 104th birthday
- Conservative talk radio host will be ‘most pro-vaccine person’ after COVID-19 battle, brother says
- Legal concerns rise as VA hospitals implement vaccination mandates
- No injuries reported after car crashes into building in Florence
- Biden mileage rule to exceed Obama climate goal