GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – Garner police are investigating a stabbing that left a woman and a baby injured on Friday morning, according to officials.
Police responded to a stabbing call at an apartment located in the 100-block of Shady Lawn Court around 2:30 a.m. Once at the scene, police found a woman and a 1-year-old child suffering from injuries.
Police did not say how the woman and child are related or how seriously they were injured.
Police at the scene did not provide any information regarding any arrests or suspects. Multiple officers were still investigating as of 5:30 a.m.
CBS 17 has a crew at the scene and this story will be updated as it develops.
- WATCH LIVE: Days before election, Graham, Harrison debate for final time at 7 tonight
- Mother of 7-year-old girl who drowned sues Myrtle Beach resort
- Friday night football match-up between Lamar High and Timmonsville High cancelled due to COVID-19
- Police: 2 wanted after robbing a Laurinburg home while heavily armed
- DHEC: 680 new cases of COVID-19 for SC, 7 additional deaths