(CNN Newsource) — Forbes magazine says the highest earning YouTuber raked in $26 million this year — and he’s only 8 years old.
Ryan Kaji has amassed almost 23 million subscribers on the “Ryan’s World” channel.
You read that right.
He started unboxing toys on camera when he was just 3 years old.
Kaji has expanded his content since then to include experiments and educational topics turning it into a media empire.
Kaji has contracts with both Nickelodeon and Hulu. Variety says his production company employs 28 people.
The next biggest earner on YouTube trails him by $6 million.
Kaji also topped the list of YouTube earners last year.
- ‘Whole world watched them kill him’: Daniel Prude’s brother ‘speechless’ over decision not to charge officers
- HCPD establishes flooding access control points
- North Carolina man shot after forcibly entering deputy’s home, officials say
- Amid pandemic, flu all but disappears in US
- Can mouthwash prevent the spread of COVID-19? UNC researchers want to find out