(CNN) – Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and ketchup? Your Neapolitan treat could get a new twist, if you are brave enough.
Heinz launched “Do-It-Yourself” ice cream kits in Britain this month.
The condiment flavored cold treats coincide with national ice cream month in the UK.
For about $17, the kit provides everything needed to whip up the frozen dessert – sauce, recipe card and scooper. The only thing not included is the milk.
As for the flavor options, ketchup, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and salad cream.
We’re going to stick with Rocky Road and cookie dough, which is probably good since Heinz does not plan to sell the kits in the US.
Although the recipes are on the company’s UK website.
- Two charged after shooting in MUSC Marion Medical Center parking lot
- South Atlantic Conference, Coker University postpone fall sports until the spring
- Truck catches fire at boat ramp in North Myrtle Beach
- Former LA Angels employee faces fentanyl charges in Tyler Skaggs death
- Authorities: 5-year-old dies in South Carolina shooting