(WFLA) — “Judge Judy” is ending production after 25 seasons, according to multiple Hollywood sources.
According to a press release, the courtroom star, Judy Sheindlin, is scheduled to make an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Monday, where she says the 2020-21 season of “Judge Judy” will be its last.
Sheindlin told Ellen she’s not done yet, however, announcing that a show called “Judy Justice” will be coming out soon. She couldn’t say which platform or network it will air on.
Sheindlin is the highest paid personality on TV, earning $47 million a year, Hollywood Reporter says.
- Businesses near The Murrells Inlet Marshwalk struggle to say open
- ‘It’s a crucial time’: Coronavirus lockdown strands Myrtle Beach family in Colombia while adopting child
- Georgetown police search for man considered to be armed and dangerous
- College Board offering free virtual AP Exam prep; exams to be taken online in May
- Reports: Country artist John Prine dead at 73 after battle with COVID-19