(CNN) – Lego bricks are for kids right? Nope, not this line of Lego anyway.
Forget for a moment that many of us played with Lego as kids and are still fond of them and maybe still play with them. There’s also the fact that the new Lego art building sets are specifically geared towards adult fans.
The higher-end sets feature Marvel and Star Wars characters and iconic celebrities.
The themes are the Beatles, Iron Man, Andy Warhol’s Marilyn Monroe, and Star Wars “The Sith.”
Each canvas set will allow builders to create one of three or four pieces around the designated theme.
The new Lego art sets are available for purchase September 1.
- Attorney for man convicted in killing of Michael Jordan’s father claims to have new evidence that could set him free
- Former Atlantic Beach police chief settles lawsuit with City of Conway after 2017 arrest
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- DHEC approves more than 100 independent pharmacies to give COVID-19 vaccines
- Commission re-opens filing for Coastal Carolina University at-large board seat