GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WBTW) — Georgetown County voted 6-1 Tuesday to extend its mask ordinance.
The ordinance will now remain in effect until Dec. 8. The ordinance also continues the state of emergency.
Raymond Newton (District 5) was the only person to vote no.
- CPD: Three arrested during protest over in-custody death of Jamal Sutherland
- ‘Still the GOAT’: Simone Biles receives flood of support on social media
- LeBron James ‘Space Jam’ mural vandalized in his own hometown
- Surfside Beach council passes 1st reading of ordinance to address hole-digging on beach
- Mother speaks out after 6-year-old dies from blunt force trauma in NC; police say child interrupted father’s video games