GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WBTW) — Georgetown County voted 6-1 Tuesday to extend its mask ordinance.
The ordinance will now remain in effect until Dec. 8. The ordinance also continues the state of emergency.
Raymond Newton (District 5) was the only person to vote no.
- Naked stranger, feces-covered walls found inside Tennessee home
- WATCH LIVE: Georgia Secretary of State’s Office holds Wednesday news conference
- Kwanza Hall wins runoff to briefly fill seat of late Rep. John Lewis
- Health experts report more respiratory allergies, refer to it as ‘Christmas Tree Syndrome’
- Watch: Grandmother uses table as battering ram to fight off violent restaurant customer