GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A juvenile male was arrested in the attempted break-ins of two businesses on June 30, according to Georgetown County Deputies.
Sheriff’s deputies were called to Dollar General, 30 Kent Road, and the Beverage Depot, 264 St. Delight Road, after unsuccessful attempts to enter were discovered.
Deputies say the suspect has been transported to the Department of Juvenile Detention in Columbia
- Mid-American Conference cancels fall football due to virus
- MTV VMAS scraps indoor performances, moves to outdoor sets
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- UPS announces surcharge on bigger packages
- Charleston police scanners go silent from public listening