MURRELLS INLET, S.C. (WBTW) — Deputies arrested Friday a man wanted for two counts of attempted murder in Murrells Inlet, according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office.
Jamal D’Angelo Bryant, 24, was taken to Georgetown County Detention Center and is awaiting a bond hearing.
Bryant is accused of firing a handgun at two people at close range on Tuesday, Oct. 13, on Turntable Road, Murrells Inlet.
- TSA: Over 1 million airline passengers screened Sunday for first time since March
- Stimulus checks: Hours left to cut deal with $1,200 direct payments before Election Day
- King Tide causing flooded roadways on Pawleys Island
- SC Gov. McMaster to visit Rock Hill on Monday
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes