MURRELLS INLET, S.C. (WBTW) — A suspect wanted in a shooting and burglary that took place in Murrells Inlet May 20 surrendered in Horry County Tuesday, according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office.
Levi McIlwraith, 20, is being held on charged of attempted murder, first degree burglary and armed robbery.
McIlwraith is the third suspect in the incident. Jeffrey Devon Powers, 19, is still wanted.
- CMPD Chief: 4 officers, sergeant cited for termination following in-custody death of Harold Easter
- Second stimulus checks: Lawmakers leave for weekend without deal in sight
- DHEC reports over 500 total cases of COVID-19 among school students, staff
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Longs man sentenced to 15 years in prison for 2017 Loris area burglaries